We still have a small number of 6″x6″ original artwork from both professional and amateur artists from around the world!
Information for artists
art24sevenMedia gallery is calling for submissions of 6″x6” original artworks by people of all ages and abilities. These works are to be exhibited anonymously, with artist’s names revealed to the buyer upon purchase. Work will also be uploaded to the art24sevenMedia website where names will be displayed of artists whose work has completely sold out.
- There is no submission fee and artists may enter an unlimited number of works!
- Work must be 6″x6″ square, or mounted to a 6″x6″ surface.
- Works can be of any medium, 2D or 3D, although we ask that glitter is not used as this can often come loose and stick to other artworks.
- The surfaces of all charcoal, chalk and pastel works must be sprayed with a fixative.
- Artwork must be signed only on the back and at the bottom.
- Donated works should be marked on the back with a “D” (please note that artists will not receive sale commission on donated works).
- Work will be displayed using transparent pins on chip board (NOT piercing the work). Please help us to accommodate any heavier pieces and 3D work by drilling holes to allow for safe display.
- Submission forms can be collected upon visiting the gallery or can be downloaded from the website – please ensure you have one completed form per artwork.
- Artwork(s) can be handed in or mailed to: art24sevenMedia,
Any artwork may be purchased for £30, with a 50/50 commission rate (unless the work has been donated). Buyers pay £30 for a red dot which they then place next to their choice in the exhibition space. If immediate pick-up is not requested (and space is not needed to accommodate new, unsold work) then the purchased work will remain on display until the first pick-up date on August 31st. Buyers may pay an additional charge to have their purchase(s) mailed to them. They will also receive a receipt revealing the artist’s name and any contact details the artist wishes to disclose, allowing the possibility for further sales or commission enquiries.